Monday, June 7, 2010

Dollywood May 3, 2010

My mom, grandma, me, and Madalyn took a short trip to Gatlinburg for a fun getaway and my dad and Cameron joined us one day to go to Dollywood. It was so much fun, there were no lines anywhere. I guess that’s what happens when you go on a Monday while many people are at work, or still in school (I had Cameron skip a day of school to come). It’s too bad it can’t be like that all the time. We bought season passes so we could enjoy many more visits to Dollywood this year.

This is Madalyn and Grandpa smelling the flowers.

IMG_1009

Madalyn enjoyed many rides as well. She rode the ducks with mommy.

IMG_1022

She rode the bees with her grandma.

IMG_1033

She rode the pigs with her grandpa.

IMG_1043

She rode the elephants with her daddy.

IMG_1055

And she rode the merry-go-round with mommy.

IMG_1059

We had 4 generations all on the merry-go-round. Here’s my grandma and mom.

IMG_1064

My dad, Cameron, and I enjoyed the roller coasters all day as well. We ate good, greasy food, watched a show, and enjoyed each others company.

Cameron rode the bumper cars. (There was only 1 car left for the ride that was about to start, so I had him just jump on while I took pictures)

IMG_1019

Me and my grandma rode the Ferris Wheel.

IMG_1011

This is me and Cameron on the scrambler…this time I got to squish him. The last time we were at Dollywood he tricked me into getting in the wrong seat and he squished me the whole ride.

IMG_1014

Last, but not least…Cameron got to do the new adventure mountain…*note to self* don’t wear flip flops to Dollywood next time, they won’t let you do adventure mountain. He enjoyed it b/c it was similar to the courses he go to do at COT last summer.

IMG_1067 

We had lots of fun at Dollywood and look forward to our next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment