Monday, June 7, 2010

Still playing catch up (1st half of 2010)

**We started off the year celebrating the New Year with our good friends, the Passey’s and with Chris and Courtnie. We had ribs, yummy sides, and played games.

**We enjoyed having a cute little Valentine this year on Valentine’s Day. We celebrated ours after we put Madalyn to bed. We had steak for dinner, yummy!

069 026

**We had a wonderful Easter dinner at Cameron’s parents house. We ate dinner with Cameron’s parents, Brian and Kim plus the kids, Chris and Courtnie, Granny (Cam’s grandma), my parents, and my grandma. It is so nice having our families get along so we can celebrate holiday’s together.

This is us with my parents and grandma.

IMG_4390

We also went to an Easter party at our friends, the Jones’ house.

IMG_4164 IMG_4122 IMG_4155

I just love Madalyn’s Easter dress, I like how the blue brings out her eyes.

IMG_4315 IMG_4363

Madalyn loved her Easter baskets from the Easter “bunnies.”

 

Thanks for being so patient as I update my blog with a few key things I don’t want to forget. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment